Friday, November 18, 2011

Christmas Party Theme Ideas 2011

As early as the "ber" months, people are busy preparing for the Holidays, not to mention the many parties, reunions and gatherings that we all are going to attend. In the past 2 years, we have thought that having a themed party would liven up the mood of the celebration, something out of the box. It has been a trend to different companies and institutions so might as well it would be nice if we would apply it to our very own "boxed" working environment (Operating Room). Here are some Party Ideas that we have thought of.

Heres our first option

The Vegas Theme. I think it's time for us to get all glammed up! For one time let's not think about Scrubs, ok!?


VIVA LAS VEGAS! THEME: What Happens in Vegas, Stays in Vegas !

Pintados Festival Theme. Apart from the solemn medley of the Christmas season, why not consider the loud and festive noises to hyphen up the mood. It's also time to get creative and artistic since there is face and body painting. It's nice though, but i find it kiddie party-ish. yay!

PINTADOS FESTIVAL THEME






And Lastly..

The Pirates/Nautical Party. When Epic meets modern ship men. It's time to sail the night away with this kick-ass theme. I think, I had my bet on this one since I like to play dress-up. We can be creative yet stylish as well. This theme is not new and has been used my many, the reason why I considered this one because the look is very achievable without hurting much your wallet.

THE PIRATES/NAUTICAL THEME


Well here are some shots During our Themed Unit Outing last year...

The Colorful Plastic Boots: They are intended for trekking/ climbing. In case you don't have footwear for such activities.

Me acting like a lazy cowboy. Burp! I guess I was already full.

My colleagues with our cowboy outfits! AChieve na achieve!







Our voting for the party's theme is still ongoing... Hope my bet's gonna win!! xoxo



1 comment:

Drew Watts said...

These are great Christmas theme ideas and this remind me of my Christmas party last year. It was arranged at an exemplary venue New York and invited all my friends for this event. We all had an amazing party there.