Saturday, November 26, 2011

Christmas Ideas (My DIY Christmas Post Card)

It's already late, but since I can't sleep because I just had 2 consecutive night duties and have slept for the whole day today. I came up with something, a quirky Christmas postcard of my Operating Room family in Southern Philippines Medical Center. We will be having the "Pirates" theme for our Party, so I accentuated it with pirate "art" with a Christmas touch. The image below is the finished product. We work hard, we party even harder!.

My very own Christmas Post Card:

Finished product: Limitless creativity within just a click. Images of different themes or occasions are just a click away.
The Original photo before it was post-processed by picnik.

How to make one?

I'm a big fan of Adobe Photoshop, I am using CS4 version. But if you are not the type who would patiently sit in front of the computer to study it's tools, settings and functions. I would like to share/recommend www.picnik.com , it is an online Photo editing tool, since people nowadays are into photography whether for business or pleasure. The good part about this photo editor is that you can avail their services whether or not you are member. Installing the program in your computer is not required, but you can only access its basic settings and minimal accessibility to other effects. It is an advantage if your would also register, for you to make use of the much complex tools (how to register your own account: www.picnik.com/auth/picnik/register), while paying for the premium version is only optional, 1 year subscription will only cost you $24.95. Processing your photos has never been this easy. Just explore to maximize the endless possibilities that it has to offer without giving you a headache, so just work on your imagination and be creative. You might ask about photo sharing to other networks and saving your files, it's also very convenient. There are links in their website so you could easily access your other accounts. I've known of Picnik for almost 5 years now. Of course nothing beats Photoshop, yet for busy people like me, I'd rather say I'll go for convenience.

After photo processing: used only the Focal Focus and Focal zoom

Check out this site: www.picnik.com

I'd recommend this to Bloggers, Artists, Students,Online Businesses, Photo Enthusiasts/Hobbyist, or just anyone who wanted to have good quality photos. 


No comments: