Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Extreme Sky Experience Cebu


Overlooking Fuente Osmena Rotonda in Cebu City, very nice view.
Mga Plastic! hahaha Awkward pose.. Hadluk pud daw mi oi.

Last March 2011, Me and my friends (Sara and Kevin) went for the Sky Experience Adventure at the Crown Regency Hotel and Towers located at Fuente Osmena Blvd., Cebu City. I had my fear of heights, but I am  slowly desensitizing myself because I love adventure. Actually, the sky walk was like walking in the park. I never got scared at all. However, when we had our Edge Coaster Ride, I might say it's the worst ride of my life ever. It doesn't seem to look like that challenging, but once you're already on your seat and the coaster started to tilt 45 degrees tilting downwards upto 55 degrees facing down the busy streets of Cebu, who wouldn't curse and call for all the Gods and saints?! It was really scary, I really thought I was going to fall down, but the ride was EXTREMELY SAFE I must say. =) Packages starts at 550-750 php depends on the services/rides that you would like to avail. You cannot bring your own cameras by the way, they have their own official photographer to take your pictures, we paid for like 700 php for 14 shots  (you have an option not to avail the photos). It's kinda expensive, but it's worth the memories. They also print your photo at 8x10 size which costs around 250 php per copy . After the experience, they will be giving you your certificate that you have survived the Extreme Adventure Experience. Enjoy!
Free Style- Hala sige gara jud

Never leave sky walk without doing this.... because everyone does! haha

Felt comfy with this pose

Sara doing her thing. She looks scared.hehe
Me on my one leg pose
We did it! We Survive! Next Stop.. The Edge Coaster Ride



 Ug Nagtuo mo wala ko nahadlok?!?!haha

 Ok, me got my certificate na. We almost forgot to claim it. hehe
Last August 2011, I went back again for my City Zip, the first urban zip line in the Philippines, taking you to one tower to the another. I first knew that it was operational when I watched their Sports Unlimited feature sometime during summer. Since I will be coming over to Cebu again, I decided to give it a try. I went back alone (Since I was with my Mother, Grandma and Aunt hehe) because I really wanted to try it, although it would only take you a few seconds, I just wanted to feel hanging in between towers. Life is like taking risks, you'll never know what it feels like if you never tried. 'Till next extreme adventure. Maybe I might try bungee jumping someday. Maybe lang naman.....hehehe


Sky Experience Adventure's City Zip
Cebu City Skyline late afternoon
Ok this is me hanging...chaka na...hehe
Hmm... I got scared at times... but it's ok haha
Ok, I made it solo flight.... Thanks mudra for the support! Love yah :D
With My Mudra who went up to take my photos. hehe sorry I thought wala bayad. :D




No comments: