Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Travel Inspired Shoot (Ruby Anne + Riel)

Couple Ruby Anne and Riel @ Eden Nature Park, Davao City

This is just a teaser of last weekend's engagement shoot with my niece Ruby Anne and Riel at Eden Nature Park, Davao City. It is one of my favorite locations here in Davao, aside from being a tourist destination, the beauty of nature itself serves as a perfect backdrop to create beautiful portraits and cherished memories. We had a travel inspired theme since this Cebu-based couple really loves to travel a lot whether here or outside the country (thanks to Cebu Pacific Air) and I can't hardly wait to post it here in my blog. =D

The place to be. The couple were born and raised in Cebu :)

Last March 2011, I had a brief trip in Cebu, the couple showed me and my friends around downtown Cebu. We happen to talk about their wedding plans that is why I proposed to them that I would like to do an engagement session with them hopefully in the future. May it be if I could visit Cebu again or they would come and visit Davao. I was glad that they took a chance to visit us. Despite their uptight schedule, we were able to squeeze in the shoot just a few hours before the tour @ the park started. Murag pud mi ug nag amazing race.

Thanks to the ever supportive people who were with us during that day (Ate Joanne, Uncle Mark, Anne, Kuya Matt, and the couple's best friends Jonna and Clark with their 2 little angels). It was a hectic yet fun weekend. XOXO

* Will post photos of their E-session soon.....

 'til their journey begins....

No comments: