Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Audrey Hepburn: Classic Transitions

 My Audrey Hepburn inspired shoot with Ms. Melissa Runez
Photography by: Melissa Irasga

I don't know why, but I really do love the vintage theme. It feels like I've traveled back to time relieving  the memories that has once been significant during the past. One of the classical icons that I consider is Audrey Hepburn,  was once a famous British actress during the 50's onwards, having been able to bag a number of acting awards throughout her acting career. I once came across her when I was able to watch a few scenes from her movie Breakfast at Tiffany's back when I was in high school. So me and my colleague, Ms. Runez reinvent the classic look: The Little Black Dress, Black Gloves, Pearl necklace, short bangs, a Tiara and a cigarette. We thought, why not make the shoot possible and we did. :)

Here are some of the photos. Enjoy!

Can you tell the who the real Audrey Hepburn is?

I thought this shot wont work. But we nailed it! Just like the old movies.
In black and white
Reflections.
I
Timeless Beauty
One of first few shots that we made. Our very own version of Audrey Hepburn.

Below are some Magazine inspired shots......










No comments: