Wednesday, November 23, 2011

The Vintage Bride

Hannah, The Vintage Bride

Photography by: Melissa Irasga (Me)/ Matt Irasga
Location: Eden Nature Park Resort, Eden Bayabas, Toril, Davao City
Make Up: Joveth Pichon

Last year, I was able  to witness the wedding of my dear friend Hannah, the theme of her wedding was "vintage" and guests were asked to wear something white. It was such an opportunity that she took me as one of her bridesmaids and at the same time my brother was the one who covered for the event. Here are my few snaps before the bride went down the aisle to finally meet her groom. If you happen to have a vintage wedding yourself, take note on the details. =)

The bride with her gown
The wedding shoes
The wedding rings and coins/aras
This is one of my favorite shots, taken while the stylist was fixing her :)
Some accent to make the look more vintagey

I am completely digging for the uniqueness of the bouquet. It is made of dried flowers by the way.
Me, Hannah and Rochelle: We were friends since college in Ateneo.
And they finally got married @ St. Michael's Chapel at Eden Nature Park
- XOXO

No comments: