Sunday, January 29, 2012

The Lady in Black...

With the Red Rose props.. Hala sige! haha
There was a time in the past wherein I'm fond of having my pictures taken, then I suddenly realized that I am just better off behind the lens! Mag-init lang ulo sa photographer haha I guess posing and projecting isn't really my thing maybe because I'm just 'shy' by nature haha. But yes, like most of us, I gave it a try, just for FUN. This set was taken about more than 2 years ago, my hair is still black, I'm a few pounds lighter, I don't know much on photography and make-up and I'm just a wannabe. 

Taken one Sunday morning, these photos were just in my USB drive all the while... hehe



You might wonder where this is, we had our so called "shoot" at Gap Farm Davao, I prefer it here, walang tao, nakakahiya kaya... hehe




This is my first time, It really shows how awkward I am. 

Pwede nang endorser sa watch haha

The Ms. Wannabe and Canon Lover... I'm better off with my cam! =) haha

At the end of the day, I just knew what I wanted.





Photos by: Jepoy Panuda

3 comments:

Rovie said...

You look gorgeous in that black dress Issa.

I think being in front or behind the camera either or both ways worked for you...

Issa Irasga said...

Thanks Rovie! =)

Hann Lacorte said...

MORE! MORE! ako picture, ikaw edit hehehe