Thursday, March 29, 2012

Retro Spring


 


From the very fun and colorful Colors of Summer to Retro Spring, Well...I just can't get enough of vintage. I admit that it is one of my favorite tones and theme as well. The rustic touch that it illustrates through photos, takes us away to a different time and place. This is just a simple set, no gimmicks whatsoever, just relied on natural light, so we had this shots taken at around four in the afternoon, as the light is not as harsh during noon time. Got my warm tones after post processing the photos using my Photoshop CS4. You may also get your instant vintage photos through Instagram (if you're an apple user) and at Picnik (Hurry as picnik shuts down by April 19, 2012).






 Photography by: Melissa Irasga
MUA: Suzette Cachuela








Models:
Erica Biliran
Jennalie Love Tongco
Airesh Joy Beltran


I got to browse some old photography books that my father owned way back in the late 70's. It was printed in black and white, so are the photos. I get to see how photography has evolved, so hopefully I'd get to read those books, it might help me one way or another.

 It is kinda funny how I am trying to create vintage photos over the technologically advanced era, while back those days, developers and creators were busy doing developing a new technology. Film was used then, some others have their very own dark room, while nowadays, we have our digital dark room right in front of our finger tips. Anyhow, I really love this set so much. I hope that I could do more of these in the future.


More Photos of FUN, FREE AND BREEZY RETRO SPRING....

























It's a wrap, with our jen and yen, suzette (MUA) in pink and I in green. :)





2 comments:

odysseus said...

Hi!
I really like your pics especially airesh pics..She's really breathtaking and to tell you frankly I can't take my eyes off her. Hope to know airesh personally coz It brings me a different kind of feeling everytime I see her.

odysseus said...

Hi!
I really like your pics especially airesh pics..She's really breathtaking and to tell you frankly I can't take my eyes off her. Hope to know airesh personally coz It brings me a different kind of feeling everytime I see her.