Thursday, May 03, 2012

SPMC Post Graduate Interns 2011-12





Just as busy as a bee and barely a day's off is one main reason why I was not able to do some blog posts the past few days. Anyhow, it was sometime during the last week of April, I was able to have an opportunity to shoot for the Medical Interns of Southern Philippines Medical Center. Some of them were my schoolmates back in high school and college, most of them are familiar faces that I encountered during their rotations in the operating room. I have seen most of them work. Life of a doctor in becoming is not all that easy. It takes a lot of hard work, skill and patience in dealing with their patients and superiors. I wish all of you the best.


Kudos to the future doctors, proudly SPMC made!






Fronting the landmark brick building of SPMC


Best thing about this "so-called-job" of mine is, I get to be on the SPMC rooftop. Which we don't normally do on a regular basis. Sobrang babaw talaga ako noh?! hehe Usually the graduates from the training programs does this, just like what we did in 2010. Just maybe, I am proud to be a part of the SPMC family. hihi

With Anne, Meryll and Milo (schoomates/classmates from ADDU High)




No comments: