Wednesday, February 08, 2012

Shoe-rrender!



I stand 5'5, quite tall for a normal Filipina, that's one of the reason why I love flats. As much I wanted to wear platforms, wedges and heels but my work and my height says it's not practical to buy one that is why I only have a few pairs of them. However, with flats, my heart would just unceasingly melt whenever I see a pair that I like or love. But it's time for me to save up for this year, enough of this shoe haul already haha. Shoe-rrender na ako!hehe

Here are some of the shoes that I recently got during the holidays and year-ender sales in town. =)


Brown woven detail flats -Syrup (People are People)

Silver Glittery Flats- Syrup (People are People)

Lacey Bow Tie Flats - Redherring (Debenhams)

Brown Ribbon Flats - Dorothy Perkins

Price ranges from 799 -1000 only. I personally don't buy expensive shoes, except for rubber shoes. I make it a point that I can snag good items during sale, as you can still get the quality and comfort at the same time for a lower price. Here in Davao, Abreeza Mall offers the best sale in town. They would really go down 70% off, so just wait for the perfect timing on when to shop. Well, after a hard days of work, I think I really do deserve a "Sole" reward... and I wear white rubber shoes 5 times a week. (yay!)










No comments: