Monday, February 27, 2012

Hearts and More


Give some more lovin' as the love month comes to an end...

I finally found my accessory haven right at the heart of the bustling streets in Davao City. I've heard and known of this place for such a long time, but more often than not, I am too preoccupied to drop by their store. Anyways, while I am scouting for some accessories for our funshoot last weekend, I intentionally wanted to visit their store and I am so happy to have seen so many heart-shaped accessories and love connector rings as seen above. Believe me, I never bought as many accessories in just one day, and the quality is as good as you see in accessory stores in the malls and online stores. I've got, 3 necklaces, 6 rings, 4 earrings and some other cute stuffs that really didn't hurt my wallet... at all!

 Here are my Fab Finds: 












Accessories and more....





No comments: