Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Duo Commis : V-day Dinner



I've spent my VDAY with my family and friends, another good reason to dine out and eat good food. Since among the family members, my brother is the most knowledgeable of the restaurants here in Davao, he's got to pick the resto of his choice, for a change. This time around, at Duo Commis (Classic Cuisine), Located at Plaza del Carmen, Loyola Street, Obrero, Davao City.




I really haven't heard about this place, not just yesterday. The place is very intimate and the location is good especially if you don't want crowded places. I did some googling awhile ago, and I found out that they change their menu every 3 months. So that's something to look forward to. During special occasions, I guess reservations is a must due to limited seats/tables available. They also have tables set at the garden area yesterday, with candle light for a more romantic feel, chos! Best for lovers and friends out there =)


The inside interiors and some of the customers who celebrated valentines    



For their Valentines Day Promo, they had a Full Course Meal good for 2 for only 999 Php. Inclusions are Appetizers, Main Course, Dessert and a Glass of Red Wine (Bongga). Their ala carte order ranges from 200-400 ++ more or less, not bad for a fine dine feel. =) I didn't availed the Full Course set, because I was already full, but I decided to try something that I haven't tried before. But I've got to taste everything, of course =) I must say that the food is refreshing, delicious and out of the box. When I got here, I kinda had a Master Chef-ish and Hell's Kitchen-ish feel. haha

Anyways, here's what we had...


Appetizers

Asian Beef Salad




Blackened Tuna




Main Course Meal

Bacon-wrapped Pork loin

This was my order, not included in the set meal though...


Porter House Steak (Choices of Steak ala Pobre/Mushroom sauce)

Top Photo: Ala pobre style ; Bottom Photo: With Mushroom sauce (This comes with a cup of rice by the way)






DESSERT

Frozen Glazed Grapes (Looks simple but it's really delicious never tasted grapes this good promise)




A Glass of Red Wine


Mi Pamilya - Glad to have spent my Vday with you guys we missed Tatay by the way wish u were here with us =(





1 comment:

mairasga said...

Missed you my loving wife, sons and daugther...next time I hope to be with you all on Valentines Day...