Sunday, February 12, 2012

My Grey's Anatomy (Surgery Resident's Shoot)


The General Surgery and Uro Surgery Graduations (Top L-R: Dr. Lobaton, Dr. Borje ;
 Bottom: Dr. Dimalen, Dr. Cosep)


Southern Philippines Medical Center Building (OPD)
Photo courtesy of www.neophytevamp.wordpress.com

I was requested by one of the resident surgeon in SPMC to shoot their graduating residents for their graduation invitation. This would be my first "printed" work so I gave it a shot. The old invites was presented to me and I liked the new concept, more like of Nike's brochure, so since I'm still on the verge of testing my lighting skills go lang ng go!

Since the OPD Building of SPMC is made of bricks, and the main building now is colored red-orange, I  personalized their shoot with a hint of SPMC to make it more relevant =) I made the bricks as their instant back drop for our shoot. It's been a pleasure to have taken photos of them, I have worked with them since I was a nurse trainee =) So after their 5 long years in training (for the surgery residents) and 4 more additional years (for the Uro residents), it has finally come to end but their promising careers are yet to start. Here are some of the memoirs of our a.k.a Grey's Anatomy Shoot.

























No comments: