Saturday, February 11, 2012

A Cat's World



I love cats and I think that they are the most vulnerable creatures in our planet. They are just naturally sweet and cuddly. This all started when my brother and I adopted a stray cat, then they keep on growing and growing in number. We lost count actually, but I think there were more than 50 that we have taken care of and passed away. This is "What's your name?", my cat without a name, but since it's already used to be called as such, we decided to call him that way.

Why I consider this cat very significant in my life? He is the last cat left of the feline breed that we adopted since we were 10 years old. There were no more female cats that survived, so the bloodline simply ended with "What's your name?".  This cat is such a charmer, he knows when to look at the camera and communicate with me through his eyes. He's the sweetest, I used to remember how this furry thing comes in my room to sleep and wakes me up early in the morning whenever I get up late. It is just sad however how it died tragically when I saw him lying dead in the garden and we found out that it was attacked by our dog.

Here are some photos when my cat was still alive and kicking. All I have are these lovely memories with this cute little thing! =)











No comments: