Monday, April 16, 2012

Playing with ONE LIGHT


Raissa in "THE BAG LADY"


The past month, I am very much engrossed with natural light photography. I am so embracing the different colors and tones that are so timely for the summer season. However, despite my love for the ambient light a part of me also wanted to be a strobist. I have been using the external flash for quite sometime already, there is no denying it that photos would insanely stand out than the usual. Unfortunately, I didn't dwell on too much of the technicalities and gadgets being used, so I had myself very much comfortable with the set up that I am used to. I admit, I have to push myself even more, I am more likely 85% self-taught on photography and it really sucks (haha), because I have to do research on my own there is so much to learn.... I need to have a mentor quick. hehe


Our photo inspiration: Christian Dior Ad Campaign featuring their New Collection alongside with their brand ambassador Mila Kunis (Friends with Benefits)

Anyway, these are just teaser shots from last weekend's fun shoot using one light. I love browsing on fashion magazine's editorial spreads and even brand campaigns. These inspires me to be more creative in photography in all aspects, from lighting to post processing. Our photo inspirations are from the Christian Dior Ad Campaign of Mila Kunis and Calvin Klein Editorial Shots. A sexy and luxurious shoot it is.

Joey and Jojesa for our fun and sexy shoot

I'm pretty much satisfied with my work though it's nothing like what you see on glossy magazines but I'd be happy if it is close to my photo inspirations. I'm thankful to my friends who were game on for this photo shoot. You guys rock, big time. Pramis! 


Photo inspiration: For our sexy shoot is Calvin Klein EUPHORIA Ad Campaign.

Will be posting the photos from this set very soon...




No comments: