Saturday, April 07, 2012

I Am What I Wear




We are what we wear, these are the two scents that I would be wearing for the summer and probably until I ran out of it. 

Jimmy Choo's Body Lotion -This has been in the market for quite sometime, I never knew that Jimmy Choo have beauty products in lieu of their famous handbags and shoes. This was a gift from my cousin which I really really love. It is elegantly boxed with pink snakeskin design. The scent lasts long, it might be strong for others, but it is just fine with me. One good thing about this is that you no longer need to wear perfume because the lotion itself can sustain for a few hours. My thoughts on this is, it makes me feel like I am a real woman. naks!





True enough because this fragrance is inspired by modern women, because we are but strong, empowered, beautiful, seductive and alluring with a hidden and mysterious sense of confident sexuality.  Its base notes came from sweet orange, pear nectar, tiger orchid, Indonesian patchouli, and caramel.



Victoria's Secret Heavenly Shine Mist  - This is from their new line of Limited Edition  Dream Angels Collection. I have been using the Dream Angels in Halo since last year. So when a friend was selling this one, I gave it a try since I find it rare to see them from shops here in Davao. It really does smells good, not too strong, rather it is just light and breezy. But It guess it's more of the packaging that got me sold out because it is pink. haha

It is composed of vibrant lotus, juicy nectarine and pleasant, comfortable vanilla. This was launch last 2011 and it aims to girls who wanted to shine like stars and leave a sensual and fruit trail behind. Pirti! haha


Some online outfit pegs I found that was being matched with Heavenly Shine Fragrance

 A pink set ...♥






This is just a quick run through here in my blog since I am now covering lifestyle and beauty already. As much as possible, I'd really like to stick to photography. But there are times that I wanted to somehow say my thoughts on some products that I use so pardon me for that haha

 Have a great Sabado de Gloria everyone! 




No comments: