Thursday, April 19, 2012

The Bag Lady






If I were to ask 10 women, 7 of them would probably say that they are definitely into and in love with bags. Next to shoes they are women's best friend. (Guilty hehe) It can tell a thousand tales and a thousand stories. With just the look of your bag can tell one's personality. We have flipped to thousands of pages on glossy magazines in our lifetime, I bet there is always a sophisticated ad campaign that caught our attention, so alluring how we wish we can just get hold of what we saw. 


Photography by: 
Melissa Irasga

MUA:
Suzette Cachuela

Model:
Raissa Melissa Tan




I reckon, this set which I called "THE BAG LADY" , best illustrates a women's love for her favorite accessory. Let us admit that most women cannot live without it, just like men without their cars and gadgets. This was best portrayed by Raissa, a simple lady with a sophisticated beauty within. Although there were some technical problems during the shoot, I am glad with the few frames that we had, we managed to have good shots still. And yes, I got to immortalized the beautiful things that used to pass by our eyes on pages. Thanks to Suzette who totally got some real talent on make-up! Can I say we achieved high fashion?! hehe

I so love this set, hope you guys would love this too.



Refer to my previous post where I got my inspiration for this set. :)

More Photos:


















No comments: