Monday, March 19, 2012

The Colors of Summer



There`s no denying it that the heat is on this summer. My creative friends and I were totally inspired with everything that is summer. This maybe perhaps one of the season that we always love. Talking about the beach, bright and colorful hues that best represents the SPRING/SUMMER look. This shoot was taken during the height of Araw ng Davao (March 16), while the people of Davao and local tourists are enjoying the city`s festivities.



Photography by: 
Melissa Irasga

MUA:
 Suzette Cachuela

Models:
Erica Biliran
Airesh Joy Beltran
Jennalie Love Tongco
  
Fashion forecasts has been telling us that color blocking is still the trend of the SUMMER/SPRING of 2012. So be not afraid in expressing yourself with the many different colors that you can play around with. It is really a fun trend, that is why I am so inspired with this shoot. We might be intimated with the many different colors, but for it to work on your look, just stick with the utmost of three colors. Since the colors are making a statement themselves, try to put on down low with the accessories and hair.

Call It Spring S/S 2012 True Love Campaign




We also got our inspiration from the Call It Spring S/S 2012 Campaign (True Love), though the brand is not available here in Davao yet, I`m looking forward to have it here soon because they really have nice shoes! And of course our main source of fashion inspiration here in Philippines - Preview Magazine.



Here`s my very own version :)


Enough of the talking... Here is my ``The Colors of Summer`` Set:


ERICA











JENNA












YEN










These are just a few of the many shots that I took that day. I will be posting their Vintage/Retro Shoot withing the week. :)


That`s all for now everyone... =)

 

2 comments:

Junah Cagang said...

what a lovely shots.
you're also from davao? coz I'm actually from davao too :))
Interesting blog, I really enjoyed browsing it :)

XX JUNO ♥
Visit Ohit'sJuno▲
THANK YOU :))

Issa Irasga said...

Hi Junah! thanks for dropping by. Yes, I'm from davao. I see that you're an aspiring photographer.. Keep it up. You've got a great potential. =)