Sunday, April 08, 2012

A Designer in the Making





I used to do some sketching  back in the days, I had this aspiration before of being a designer. Honestly, I wished I have pursued something in relation to arts and I'm glad I found my passion in photography. We have to admit that women love to dress up and play with clothes, but my dreams of being one didn't flourished at all. I stopped doing sketches during college when all I have to do is study and keep up with my studies and nursing.




When I saw these sketches popping out on facebook homepage updates posted by Julius, a friend and classmate in college. At first look, I thought that those were sketches of some of his favorite designers that he has compiled, but to my surprise those were his own. I was totally impressed, it reminds me of the sketches on Nina Garcia's Books like the "One Hundred" and "Lookbook" and if you have been reading her books, you know what I am talking about. Not just that Juls is good at sketching, he also knows how to cook with credentials on culinary and has even a very good fashion sense. Yay! Very talented indeed!

Here are some of his sketches. And if these will come to be immortalized soon, I'd be more than willing to collaborate with him. haha Who knows?!!?














O diba ang taray. Inno Sotto ikaw ba yan?! hehe And as Juls claims that he is just starting and a beginner in doing this, in my personal opinion I really don't think so. (hahahah)  Job well done for these. 

Credits and big thanks to Julius Aguirre for letting me post his sketches here in my blog.












No comments: