Monday, April 23, 2012

For Your Eyes Only...




Define sexy?

 It is something interesting... highly appealing... attracting...exciting and the definition just goes on. We all have our own perception on what is sexy. If you were to ask me, that would definitely be CONFIDENCE, which best describes this set. The confidence of 2 friends to do something awkwardly intimate just to make this shoot possible. Hats off to both for a job well done, for one day you were into each other. I find this very interesting and very out of the box from my usual pacute portrait sessions. This has been on of my best set yet!




 This is my first time to do a sexy shoot. We initially planned to have a budoir concept but later on decided to have a sexy couple shoot. I know that it is not easy to convince anyone to do something like this, that is why I am very thankful to my friends Joey and Jojesa who were game on to do this most anticipated shoot ever. I have made it a point that every photo would look creatively done with elegance, passion and art.


























Photography:  Melissa Irasga
MUA: Suzette Cachuela
Models: Joey Maluto and Jojesa Maceren






 We really had so much fun with shoot this because both possess a total opposite from their real personality. Surprisingly, everyone was very comfortable with the set despite the undeniable intimacy that both portrayed frame by frame.

PS: We have no intentions to offend anyone here (para sa mga conservative) so bawal ang negative dito learn how to appreciate and enjoy!


More Photos....



















We had our inspirations from CK Ad Campaigns, although this is a much tamer version of their over the top daring Ads. There could have been more if my battery pack didn't went "kill joy" on that day. 
Anyways, this is just a fun shoot so before you speak, before you criticize, and say something unfavorable, always remember that what you see here is just....

for your eyes only...



No comments: