Friday, March 16, 2012

Mr. Grasshopper




I never tried to take Macro shots on insects before, maybe because I am too impatient to capture these kind of subject. Yesterday afternoon, when I went outside the house, I saw this grasshopper on top of the clothes hanger. So, what to do? Sayang naman, because I don't get to be as near as the grasshopper all the time, I got my cam and took a few shots with this little thing. One function that I really like about my Lumix LX5, is its macro feature. Yes, other digicams have their macro feature as well, but not as superb and sharp as the LX5. I don't know why I am such an advocate of this compact camera, so far, this has never disappointed me. 

It's really handy and with relatively the same quality of DSLRs (I already mentioned this to my previous LX5 post: Pimping my Lumix LX5) . I am quite impressed with its functionality, but this does not stop me from using DSLR though. Further pimping of my LX5 will be coming up, since tatay will be buying me a Lumix Dedicated Flash and Viewfinder. Looking forward have it with  me at the end of the month. Wee!









No comments: