Monday, January 23, 2012

Eating is my favorite Hobby

From Lucky Me Pancit Canton to Yakisoba, Desserts and Many more! <3

They were not mistaken that my favorite subject in Elementary and High School was RECESS! Today I'm in the mood for some quick "food" entry. I love to dine, despite being diet conscious, I wouldn't even care less (what's the use of cheat day anyway hehe). During a busy week, nothing would be more than rewarding than to treat yourself with a hearty meal, agree? That is why we should never compromise ourselves and enjoy life. Over the months, I have with me photos of different dishes in various restos here in Davao City which has been stuck in my camera roll album for quite a long time already. Thanks to my family who continually explores and discover what's new in Davao dining has to offer and that explains for the random food shots in my mobile device. This is my first time to use Blogger's mobile app and Pic Collage app for the photos. =) Comes in really handy I must say!


Quick random food shots. A piece of Davao dining has to offer =) I hope I could organize my thoughts in a few days so I could do some food blogs. hehe =)


Follow my blog with Bloglovin
With Finger Face saying "Yum yum!" LOL







No comments: