Thursday, August 02, 2012

Ruby Anne + Riel : Travel Inspired



I recently had a trip in Cebu City to witness the wedding of my niece Ruby Ann and her now other half Riel. Last year, we had an engagement shoot at Eden Nature Park, Davao City. I was so glad that the couple visited Davao and have had squeezed in the shoot during their brief stay here in the city. Since, this was a surprise shoot I wasn't able to post it earlier on my blog. 

I made a simple pre-nup AVP, you might want to get inspired, so check it out. (hehe)


 

I love themed photo sessions, since the couple loves to travel, and that their wedding theme was all about TRAVEL, I incorporated few details to complete the travel theme look for their engagement shoot. Elements such as the beautiful nature backdrop, camera, map, and binoculars. 

Congratulations to the wonderful couple, I am so honored to be a part during their very special day.
 More travels to come!


























No comments: