Thursday, August 30, 2012

Enchanted




After a few months of not being able to do a themed shoot with my partner-in-crime Suzette Cachuela, the woman behind the transformation of our amateur models a.k.a. friends and colleagues, here we are again with our newest project done last weekend. My hands were itching so I thought I'd give our Canon 7D for a stroll. I've been loving the shots so far, and I am looking forward for to do more photo sessions in the future with my new baby (hehe).

The concept of this shoot was initiated by our self-confessed fashionista model, who really wanted to immortalize the goddess look. Although this is another first for me, I am so hyped up to do this shoot. I just so realized that my interest in portrait photography became now my serious hobby.



My favorite time of the day to shoot with natural light is during the Magic Hour, that is said to be the last sunlight for the day. A perfect time to capture enchanting photographs that in no possible way that these effect can be achieve by any other time of the day. As I said before that I am a sucker for vintage photographs, so capturing this set was something like a walk in the park. So be enchanted as Doting portrays timeless beauty in this bewitching drama. 


Photography : Melissa Irasga
MUA: Suzette Cachuela
Model: Doting Neri

















BTS with the MUA Suzette :)


To anyone interested to have their very own portrait sessions, 
I do freelance photography by appointment.

For inquiries you can message me through my  contact  page.



No comments: