Friday, August 31, 2012

Instagram Foodie Photo Dump




I can't deny my love for food. A part of me wanted to someday experience cuisines of different cultures around the globe, or just explore what we have here in my hometown Davao. I blame all these for watching too much of food shows, maybe Gordon Ramsay influenced me a lot. Not into cooking but eating haha.  Just like everyone else who were hooked to Instagram doing their frequent food posts, I am no exception. It's not about the hype, but I do consider Instagram as my virtual diary, where I can capture memories in real time and share it with everyone else. And through hastags, I also learn a lot of things from other cultures as well.

Some of the blogs that I have been following did their very own photo dump, just so I thought since I have already have a number of posts on Instagram, I thought of doing my very own as well. And mine is all about food and some for photography and random daily activities. 

So here's a few indulgent activities that I have been doing lately (guilty):


Upper most Photo From Top (Left to Right)
1. Hollywood Burgers: Di Caprio Burger, Italianni's, Yellow Cab
2. Lindt: Cresta, Hanoi, Mediterranean cafe

Upper Photo From the Top (Left to Right)
1. Nestle Vanilla Zero Fat Ice Cream, Claude's : Cheesecake, Claude's : Osso Buco
2. Mcdo : Big N' Tasty, Leylam Shawarma Rice,  Coffecat: Smoothie and Pancakes
3. Bigbys': Fish Wraps, Dulcinea: Paella and Eclairs, Coffee Bean: Pasta Salad
4. Cinnabon: Cinnamon Rolls, KFC: Fully Loaded, Krispy Kreme: Doughnuts


Top Photo (From Left-Right)
1. Moon Cafe, Sinuglaw @ Roxas, Gino's Burger
2. Bigby's, Yellow Cab @ work, Coffee bean : Tea Latte and Biscotti


I hope I can always have a dose of good food without gaining a few pounds. 
You can follow me on Instagram for more food posts.



@issairasga


1 comment:

Issa Irasga said...

thanks borjana! :)