Friday, June 08, 2012

Sweet Summer




It was another long while since my last blog post, I kinda missed doing this. Yeah, I did a few shoots last month, and some few back logs that I haven't posted yet. Boo! But anyways for this post, I am completely inspired with this shoot for some reason I wanted to be a TWEEN again! Just caught up with the moment, not yet a lady and no longer a kid.

When you're in your 20's, you're already starting to reminisce how did your High School went, how almost all of us consider it as one of the best milestone of our existence. (Owverr!!!) But, true enough it's a time for us to get to know ourselves better, as we try to develop a skill, nourish lasting friendships, fall in love perhaps, and worry nothing aside from school work.





I have seen these young ladies grow up, and I can't imagine how time came so fast as I look at them now. (Oh well may pinagmanahan kay tita haha) 




Live life as of the moment...

Enjoy Youth...

Cherish Friendships...

and

Pursue your dreams..




( Individual portraits on my next post) 



No comments: