Monday, June 11, 2012

Plethora of Emotions




Never have I seen such eyes as Dhaneen that registers so well in my camera. Round and wide with  naturally elongated lashes, makes a perfect subject for an expressive photograph. I am so proud of my nieces, honestly, I never had a hard time to take photos of them because they are so easy to work with.This set by the way is the first among the three lovely ladies from my Sweet Summer post, for their individual portraits.

A plethora of emotions that speaks for this set, with the deep expressions that she possess at a very young age. She's just like a butterfly that awaits to spread its wings. I admit that I'm never too good in describing my thoughts and feelings in the photographs that I create, so what you see is what you get. You tell your own story with the myriad of thoughts in your imagination.



Photography: Melissa Irasga
Model: Dhaneen Vera Abenis
MUA: Recca Geponia







 Vintage tone has always been my favorite and I guess my trademark as a photographer, so I can't get away of it for this set. I just love vintage photos.






No comments: