Saturday, June 23, 2012

My own MAGIC!



This is my first time to attempt to shoot something stationary, taking on my baby steps to creative photography. I instantly fell in love with the outcome, need I say pwede na pang poster/magazine ads? Just my wishful thinking, hoping to make it big someday or maybe not. I just enjoy photography, I've been taking a lot of portrait shots lately, so I took a breather and experimented on Light Painting. Thanks to Jhay, a friend who introduced me to this technique.

I know my shots are still newbie-ish, I do hope I can better on my next attempt. Was also thinking of buying new flashlights..hmmm! I never thought this would be easy, but upon doing this you have to extend your patience because of the long-exposure setting and the many attempts you need to do to perfect or attain a certain shot.

 I had a previous post on light painting with simple notes on how to do it,
 you might want to check it out.


As Heavenly as this scent...

 This one is fail... not heavenly looking at all! :

My Blackberry 9360. Blackberry would love this as much as I do! LOL




 Bacardi 151 on FIRE!

 Outlining a car.. Thanks to kuya, this was a joint effort to make this possible ahaha




No comments: