Friday, November 23, 2012

Air Supply - Live in Davao Videos




For those who have missed the Air Supply show last Tuesday, I uploaded 2 video clips taken during the concert. This one goes out to my tatay, who is miles away from home, and wishes he was there to watch it live. Our sincere apologies for the loud screaming and singing. Finally we were able to sing a long with them, because I thought hanggang videoke lang. hehe The videos were taken with my ever realible Lumix LX5! =)

Hope you'll enjoy it! 




Making Love Out of Nothing at All


Lost in Love







2 comments:

mairasga said...

Thank you dear daugther for uploading the vidoes...they reminded me of yester-years...

Unknown said...

Great post! I bet you really had fun! :)
Btw, mind to follow each other? I will surely follow back! :)