Tuesday, September 06, 2011

MY PHOTO BLOG: I kinda started at Flckr

Yellow balloon and the sky
Our new Daschund "COCO" using softbox
link to my site:  www.flickr.com/photos/issairasga
I've been into photography since I was a small girl, my father is a photographer/videographer. So, I grew up having this notion in photography that it somehow puts food on the table. I remember during my younger years he brings me along during weddings, events, shows, etc. He oftentimes makes me his 2nd photographer and pays me extra cash to add up my allowance, after which the rest is history. I never thought that I would be into it not until 2009, Digital Photography opened up my mind and brought my interest to a different level. Not that because Tatay will give me money for extra allowance but because I wanted to do so. During my free time, I tend to juggle up my schedule so that i can do photo sessions by request or fun shoots, or even go around the house just to practice different settings. I may not do shoots every day, but God forbid, it's already part of my system. I take pride when people are happy to see the output. May it be for a living perhaps or just for fun. My Flickr account is my avenue to share recent photos online. Will be so glad if you could visit it. Thanks :D
My 2011 Holy Week inspiration :D

No comments: