Friday, December 02, 2011

Flower Bellas




The Flower Bellas

Meet my lovely co-workers... At first look, you'll never know that these ladies work inside the operating room. We planned this shoot out of the blue. I was inspired by a photographer that I saw online. She had a set using floral headpieces and items to accent her shoot. Actually, this is my very own DIY shoot. I was the photographer/stylist/make-up artist. We had a make-shift studio in my Aunt's home in one of the vacant rooms. It's hard to collaborate all three, but when you do photographs you must also learn how to direct and style at the same time. Multi-tasking really works when you're out in the real world. Here are some of the shots during our shoot.

This is how our makeshift "studio" looks like... =)

3 ladies with different personalities...


CYRLEEN
(Flower Girl)







DANNAH
(Diwata)






MARJORIE
(The Wild Flower)





Enjoy! XOXO

After the shoot...
Our pahabol photoshoot..... Im in the photo na!!! hihi


1 comment:

Issa Irasga said...

this is beautiful... you can use your creativity in whatever media for you are born an artist.