Friday, March 23, 2012

BABY + POOL


Children/Baby Photography happens to be one of the most challenging subjects (just my opinion LOL) when it comes to portraiture. For it to become successful, it needs a lot of patience and supporting roles amongst parents and guardians, as they are the ones who would make them laugh and smile. Yep, I took continuous shots (sigurista mode) and chose the best ones! So I'm crossing my fingers on this.

 I happen to shoot for my colleague's uberly cute baby boy named Drew, this is intended for his upcoming first birthday next month! This adorable little angel just can't get enough of his beach ball and the pool, he's having so much fun with his Dad. According to Mommy Tin, this was his second swim at the pool, good thing he was neither sleepy nor grumpy.


Here are some of the photos during our Shoot:


The photos were taken at The Deck of Marco Polo Hotel Davao on a late afternoon. I am just inspired with this shoot since this is my first baby photography and I am still having a bit of overdose of  Summer themes lately since my Colors of Summer set.












Some candid captures








Look Mom! I can swim!

Spidey Trunks

I had a great time taking pictures with Baby Drew.
 Hope you guys would love this set as much as I do.


Baby just can't get enough of his ball! :)





No comments: