Sunday, January 01, 2012

LOVE

Love key chain from a Nine West Bag that I took from my mother... This one is classic. :)

 is an emotion of strong affection and personal attachment. Love is also a virtue representing all of human kindness, compassion, and affection; and "the unselfish loyal and benevolent concern for the good of another".
  
(Source: Wikipedia)
A pendant from MANGO, which says ''amour''.  I have been wanting to buy this early this year, good thing they had it on sale. @ 40% off! hehe
A pair of love earrings... sweet!!!

 Heart Lock and Key (not seen in photo) Pendant.
I am a big fan of heart-shaped accessories or anything with love on it. I do not know why, maybe because I really find it nice and lovely. But despite of the unfortunate events that we encountered to the year that was,  there is no greater feeling than to feel loved and be loved. So this 2012, let us all extend our love and heartfelt gratitude to those who are dear to us.

BRING IN THE GOOD VIBES
Spread some LOVE this year!



2 comments:

Faust said...

Betrayal is Love's the other side of the coin.

Issa Irasga said...

Ang lalim mo naman Faust hehe :)